Minimum filing requirements
- Full name and address of the applicant.
- Representation of the trade mark.
- Statement of goods and/or services for which registration is sought, and international class or classes, if known.
- Particulars of the basic application if convention priority is to be claimed (a certified copy is not normally required).
Additional requirements (can be provided following filing)
- Nationality of the applicant.
- Whether the trade mark is being used in New Zealand or proposed to be used, and whether by the applicant or a licensee.